G4U Crowd Control Expertise
Our thorough knowledge and extensive experience in managing all kinds of event security, community projects and any mega events developed a practical and result oriented approach to understand the sensitivities in this sector.
G4U Security Services has developed the best reputation when it comes to crowd control management. We have provided our crowd control security services to the small, medium and the large organizations throughout Canada. Our pragmatic and rich experience in festival security, wedding ceremony security, birthday party’s security, special event security, sport event security, games security, personal party security, home functions security, conference and meeting security and any other event security you just name it, you can count on us. We have wide range of security guard services and expertise in crowd control management. Our clients are our best promoters, how are we the best crowd control security services providers and superseding all other security companies in Canada.
Our thorough knowledge and extensive experience in managing all kinds of event security, community projects and any mega events developed a practical and result oriented approach to understand the sensitivities in this sector. Our professional security officers and crowd control personnel has undergone a rigorous process of selection and we allocate the most adequate crowd controllers to the clients.
We focus on some of the core points while providing Crowd control security guard services.
CROWD CONTROL & EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
EDMONTON, TORONTO, CALGARY, VANCOUVER, WINNIPEG, FORT MCMURRAY
- Clients’ need assessment/ understanding of Client’s obligations
- Identifying specific requirements for security plan
- Emergency procedures/Emergency plan (In case of fire, Earthquake or any other life-threatening incident or misshape
- Checklist of all resources in case of any emergency situation
- Identifying hazardous substances/stuff
- Proper fencing if required and full protection to pedestrian and spectators
- Full briefing to staff, contractors, volunteers and vendors including every member of event management
- Coordination with all respective health & safety organization
- Excellent communication system and comprehensive understanding of the venue
- Allocating access points and responsibilities to adequate security officer
- Adequate recruitment or selection of most appropriate personnel
- Risk/hazard assessment
- Full control on liquor access points
- Reducing to minimum number of access points
- Assessment of Audience nature/Characteristics/general temperament
- Best possible plan to keep all crowd remain organized and together
- Estimating the number of expected participants
- The area to be occupied by crowd and how to be monitored
- The number of crowd controller security officers
- The security equipment/stuff required to be used on site
- Screening process if required or access control management
- Emergency plan and Reporting process